1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Garden Shed -- Deed- - a barrel?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jade of Sonoma, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It was a regular deed until I axed the Shed to move it into a different location. The Deed turns into a barrel.

When you click on any part of the roof you get a barrel container.
    Click on the wall next to the front door, you get a box container.
    Both appear on the screen and both hold items.
    The Shed holds a total of 125 items.

Has this always been so? When I got my first Shed, the normal deed appeared when I axed it a few times to try it in different locations.

#1 Jade of Sonoma, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

it is for moving the container, if you want to redeed it, unlock it, then axe it.

Jade of Sonoma likes this.
  3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

eheheh
    it looks like the harrower, when you take it down you'll see it's true form :lol:

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

double click it to replace it don't just set it down.

5. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

Barrel is the right side of the shed, the box is the left side of the door (the flowers). Clicking the door, the most left tile or the roof except the two front pieces opens both containers and they each hold 125 items so 250 in total.

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I click the stove pipe to open both. Blackthorn's throne fits perfectly in front the shed.

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

This converting to a container did almost cost me a shed.
    I axed it, since I wanted to rearrange something, which was hidden behind the shed.
    As I about 30 minutes later was ready to place it again, I could not find it in my backpack.
    And right, it was hidden in the dead angle of a castle wall as an unlocked barrel (It must simply have been dropped, because I was overweight or there was still too much content in it for fitting into backpack). Castle public, so either a visitor or me being distracted longer - and it would have been decayed.

8. Jade of Sonoma

Chrille: Exactly! Ty

Now to see if each container holds 125 items. The shed says it holds 125 items. Weird. Interesting. Fun.
    ahhah! Look .. the shed is actually in TWO PARTS so very much like two containers. I ran my mouse over all parts of the shed and this is what I got: Right Side and Left side each hold 125 Items.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So this is a secret. A Spoiler!
    Run your mouse over both parts of the building and you get the two item counts.
    Click on the two parts of the building and you get the box and/or the barrel. Clever developers! HAHA !!
    Many 15 year vets won't expect the shed to hold more than 125 items .. like myself.

Thanks everyone for your input here. Have a great day! :banana:

#8 Jade of Sonoma, Jan 26, 2013
  9. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

I appreciate your excitement, but hopefully most 15-year vets will have read the description, which inidicated it offered two 125-count containers. :)

Still, for those that didn't catch the description, I'm sure it'll come as a great surprise!!! :)

10. Jade of Sonoma

This all came as a great surprise to me! I chose my first garden shed a month or more ago, moved it around to various spots iin my house, and still haven't put anything in it. I didn't read any information properly. The mouse-over shed's count was only 125 items. Thus this thread to see what others had to say about the two containers.

The house owner's account is too young to place a shed in her KEEP. She made me co-owner to her house yesterday so I was able to place the shed. After locating a ladder, I moved the shed to the roof. That's when the deed turned into a barrel. Thanks to everyone in here for helping!

There was a thread earlier about admitting to not knowing about things we didn't know about. This thread belongs in that thread.

Now the big question is: Can the owner of the KEEP use the Garden Shed since it is a 15 year UO Vet Reward?

#10 Jade of Sonoma, Jan 26, 2013
  11. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

Once placed, the usage depends only from the security settings (owners, coowners, friends, everyone).