1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Garden Sheds

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Riply, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ok I'm being picky with all the problems atm with patch #80. But I'm hoping some time in the future that
    Garden sheds can have an option of two sizes. I'm finding that in its current state the Garden shed is just
    to tall to be placed on the lower floors of the house and will have the roof of the shed appearing on the next
    floor above. What I'm hoping for is another size which would be half the size of the current ones.

2. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Stack of barrels
    Large stone coffin
    3x3 metal Safe
    Buc Wagon with stacked wine barrels tied down.
    2x2 stone collum with ornate carvings
    Gypsy Wagon

3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What about a mini house size like version using 1x1 tile?

4. Warpig Inc

Stratics Veteran

For what the shed does. I don't think anything below 2x2 would be right. For a custom plot a player can work the shed in the design. For a keep that already has a huge eyesore like the soul forge. An indoor shed just not going to work.

5. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Whats with a small grandfathered classic house - which you will find most likely on accounts with the proper age?

6. Warpig Inc

Stratics Veteran

There are those with very old accounts with multiple houses. Before they limited one to an account. Most theese rare few accounts have med to small homes. A time when gold didn't fall from the skys and castle placement was cheep and easy. The shed is nearly the size foo the small clasic homes.