1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Garden Storage Shed Footprint

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Norman Bates, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Norman Bates

Norman Bates Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone tell me what it is? One tile? 2x2? Tx in advance for your help:]

2. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

3. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Be nice if it was 2x2 option of also placing those corner stacked barrels. A 2x2 bed that would be hiding things of value under the matress Getting a ladder and placing on the roof only option for castle and keeps. Ya Ya there is the castle courtyard. Not going to trust anything there I don't want to loose.

4. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It's 3x4. 4 on the face, 3 on the side.

I found a nice place to shove it without it being in the way.

[​IMG]

5. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mine is placed outside the main castle but inside the court at the back door. I love where you put yours better!

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Still reading between the lines troll? Said nothing about count size increase. I own a keep and sticking through the floor above not cool. Leaves only the roof for keep placement. If you had two brain cells to rub together you would see the point. Placing a shed inside is a bit goofy. Placement option of artwork for a large safe would of worked for inside use. Why my point about option artwork of a pile of barrels. Something that would look right placed inside.

Placing mine facing east on the keep roof. Found the back side would not place against the wall. Seems it wants players to be able to walk behind it. Found also Blackthorne's Throne shares the same shape as the shed. Looks neat placed in front of it. Also standing center front of the shed and DCing the smoke stack opens both containers at once.

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I also would be happy, it the developers would put in additional (small) footprints for such items.
    I mean, come on, a vet holding some grandfathered smaller houses, may not even have the room, to place that thing into a small tower or where ever this may be mostly needed for storage.
    If an additional footprint would be added (selectable like the versions for holiday trees) in mini house size, that would be a welcome addition.

Also wonder what would happen with its content in case of the house falling as IDOC. (The same question for mannequins and their equipment.) Will these vanish or still remain lootable?