1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

gardener plant Question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by feath, Aug 1, 2008.

1. feath

feath Guest

i think goes here? please move to correct forum, if it don't belong here.

i've recently returned to gardening. i used some 'old' seeds and seeds taken off bog/lings.

i've noticed some plants have 'a decorative plain plant' title, and its exact graphic mate, has 'a decorative plant'. they are both plain plants.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    There was a bug with some of the older seeds, that was fixed a while back for new seeds. Seeds from the bugged period will still be bugged. The devs try to avoid making changes to existing items as much as possible, due to possible unintended consequences.

Much like how it is still possible with Juka bows from before publish 20 or so to be double slayers, even if the gears not added till today.
  3. feath

feath Guest