1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Gardening Changes in Pub 57 !?!?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by DHMagicMan_1, Nov 2, 2008.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Not that we have a right to ask for much else after all you've already given us Sak, I'm just hoping to keep in mind the modification for Fertile Dirt to 20 instead of 40 and maybe changing the Solen Matriarch to like your new seeds as much as she likes the old ones...

I'm sure you guys are already madly bug fixing and turning in code for 57 so I just wanted to throw those two out there for "if you have the time"...

Thanks so much for all your additions in the last two publishes... we're really enjoying them.
  2. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
  3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    That reminds me, I need to gather more dirt, but there's tooo much fun stuff to do!!! Not that I'm complaining!! I'm loving it all! And I want those flax plants!! I've always loved those!!