1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gardening Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scuzzlebutt, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I did a small trial run on 8 plants early last week to see what kind of results I might expect on a larger scale. I used orange seeds for their dual resource possibility. Of the possible 64 seeds produced, 2 of them were seeds of renewal. I was wondering if some of you more dedicated growers out there were finding similar results. Anyone found that different plant types produce better results?

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I started growing orange plants for the the petals a while back. I started out with 1 seed, from that one plant i got 1 seed of renewal. I then planted the 7 remaining seeds, and got 2 seed of renewal from them. I planted 20 orange seeds a few days ago and they just bloomed. I fully expect to get 3 seeds (i have low self esteem) but I will let you know how it goes when they are ready for harvest.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

4. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I got 6 out of 152 seeds - 19 plants roughly a 4% haul

But...the interesting thing is the random number generator.

I got 1 seed one day

4 seeds nearly in a row another day,

then 1 seed.