1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gardening skill

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by Dook, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Dook

Dook Visitor

i have been playing for a few days, and i am now and then a bit frustrated with the skill learning system ,, Finding the beginning of a skill in this world is intensely hard at times. May just for me, i do not know. The gardening skill start is my current trouble. I will find it eventually but goodness i think maybe a hint at the skill starts would be helpful. I need an onion darnit!! So i guess my question is , what am i missing ? there has to be a way but everything i have requires at least 5 skill in gardening.. Just a hint ,, a direction , even a limerick would be terribly appreciated!

2. Avila

Avila Visitor

What you are in fact looking for is potato seedlings, sold by pretty much the same people as will sell you onion seedlings once you've planted your 3 or so potatoes. Off hand I think that's the Fairie by Sie's farm and the elf by the steps of the windmill who also sells the fertiliser recipe you'll need for higher gardening skill.

Dook likes this.
  3. Dook

Dook Visitor

Thank You !