1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gardening Vendors [new] - All Shards

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Guest, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi folks, we decided to start a new post since the old post was, well, really old /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

So...tell everyone where to find your shop at /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
    Reply to this post and please mention:
    Shop name and owner
    UOAM coordinates

For those of you that listed your shop in the old post, please repost here so I can add your shop back into the list. Thanks everyone!

(We'll keep updating the shop list as new posts are made - if for some reason you close up your shop, please let us know so we can delete it from the list!)

<center>[​IMG]<font color=008B8B>Atlantic</font color=008B8B>[​IMG]

Rhiannon's Plant Magic (owned by Rhiannon), 127o 42N 40o 13E (X1895 Y171), Malas
    The Crazy Scotsmen Vendor Mall (owned by Aleena of Scots), 34.11S 19.32W, Trammel
    Cat's Garden Shoppe (owned by CatSparkle Shy), 84.33 N 16.22 E , Trammel
    dungeon depot supply shop (owned by allexus crumfayer), 131o 7'N 48o 26'E, Trammel
    Rex's Place (owned by Bethusda?), 28 degrees 33'N 27 degrees 8'E, Trammel
    The Ponte Vedra Inn (owned by Allure), 17oo 33E 101o 30;S, Trammel

[​IMG]<font color=191970>Baja</font color=191970>[​IMG]

FairMart Gardens (owned by Lady Dandi), 109, 9 N - 159, 3' w, Trammel
    [no shop name] (owned by motleyfool), 7'16N 61'6E, Trammel

[​IMG]<font color=3A5FCD>Catskills</font color=3A5FCD>[​IMG]

Manawyddn's Bench Of Edinburgh (owned by Maxine Trehawke), 105.28N, 47.19E, Trammel
    Gardeners Delight (owned by Valkyrie), 13o 53'N, 30o 39'W, Malas
    Umbra Botanical Gardens (owned by Lady Melinda), 22o 24'N 20o 31'E, Malas
    Yew Old Curiosity Shop (owned by Scotia), 54o 3'N - 43o 39'W, Trammel

[​IMG]<font color=CDAD00>Chesapeake</font color=CDAD00>[​IMG]

Moonflower Manor Floral Shop (owned by Alarialle), 40o52'n, 35o55'w, Malas
    Maritime Gardens (owned by Lady Jessamine), 79o 0'S 29o 48'W, Trammel
    Magincia Beach Plants &amp; Potions (owned by Sion Maguson), (just run north from Magincia bank), Trammel

[​IMG]<font color=FF3030>Drachenfels</font color=FF3030>[​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=green>Europa</font color=green>[​IMG]

BODs and Blooms (owned by Gabrielle), 33o 45'N 29o 19'W, Malas

[​IMG]<font color=006400>Great Lakes</font color=006400>[​IMG]

House of Decor (owned by Rowena), 100 11 N 34 48 W, Malas

[​IMG] <font color=red>Lake Austin</font color=red> [​IMG]

The Dreamscape Mall (owned by Kat), 12 ' 34 N 46 ' 58 E, Malas
    The Fesh Bowl (owned by Alexa), 1o 13 S 40o 8 E, Malas

[​IMG]<font color=CDAD00>Lake Superior</font color=CDAD00>[​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=000080>Legends</font color=000080>[​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=8B008B>Napa Valley</font color=8B008B>[​IMG]

GVA House of Flowers and Potpourri (owned by Sferia), 129.54'N 46.32'E, Trammel
    M&amp;M Vendors (owned by Meatus), 54o8N 98o22E, Trammel

[​IMG]<font color=4682B4>Oceania</font color=4682B4>[​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=008B8B>Pacific</font color=008B8B>[​IMG]

The Dark Elf Botanicals (owned by Pywicket), 161, 37' South - 40, 8' East , Trammel

[​IMG]<font color=556B2F>Siege Perilous</font color=556B2F>[​IMG]

Jezzy's Garden (owned by Hazel), 98o 36N 26o 55W, Malas

[​IMG]<font color=CDCD00>Sonoma</font color=CDCD00>[​IMG]

Tinde Dine Vendors (owned by Angelina de Vega), 97' 12N, 33' 40E, Malas
    Arctic Gardens (owned by Jade of Sonoma), 118' 28N, 179' 55E, Trammel

[​IMG]<font color=green>Asian Shards</font color=green>[​IMG]

2. Lady_Magica

Lady_Magica Guest

and in goes the template /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
  3. Nakita_Draco

Nakita_Draco Guest

Sonoma - Malas
    97* 12N, 33* 40E
    Tinde Dine Vendors owned by Angelina de Vega

My vendors sell resources, fertile dirt, beginning planters kits, decorative plants, resource seeds and various plant seeds. Right now I have only a few types of plants (from the 4th generation) and seeds on my vendors. I'm in the process of growing the rest of the seeds I have so they're labeled when I sell them, so the remaining of the different types of plants will be comming soon. It's a little bit of a trek from Luna to my home near the Northern Crags but the prices are good, at least in my opinion they are /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif I have a messege board up front on the steps if you need to leave a messege for me too. Take care /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>done</font color=red>
  4. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    Arctic Gardens is a primarily a SONOMA Community Seed Library
    with an Updated Recommended Sonoma Plant-Shop Rune Library.

Arctic Gardens is located on the North Western Tip of Arctic(ICE) Island.

Seventeen Vendors carry a full stock of seeds for every basic type/color of plant
    intended for players who want to TRY grow plants and for plant growers to find seeds they need.

Arctic Gardens vendors are all set up again with a full library of Seeds.
    Patch 20 interrupted business so I took a long holiday.
    Occasionally and soon, there will be runes to Arctic Gardens scattered around towns and Moongates.

<font color=green>Sorry - I don't sell Rare or Mutant Plants. I collect and use them for decorations or gifts. </center>

Players can find plant shops selling Rare/Mutant Plants/seeds in the
    Recommended Plant Shop Rune books at the front door of Arctic Gardens
    which I try to keep updated BUT .. VENDORS keep wandering!
    It would be nice if everyone, like KITKAT would settle down now and STOP moving
    and/or blocking their shop rune spots by enlarging their houses!

By the way .. Kit runs a great newer and larger plant shop now in Malas, Sonoma called Honeybees!:)
    A rune to her shop is in my recommended plant-shop rune book.
    Which reminds me .. I had a hard time finding her again so ..
    Please give me runes to your SONOMA SHOPS for updating my Recommended Plant Shop Books.
    Visit Arctic Gardens OR....Contact Jade ICQ 13526274

Arctic Gardens needs help and accepts all homeless plants/named-seeds for redistribution.
    Arctic Gardens is not in business to make alot of money.
    Plant and seed sales pay vendors their wages and any profits makes potions.
    Vendors charge alot for holding that library of seeds/plants.
    I would go broke fast if I had to pay vendor wages out of my pocket.
    Otherwise I would do it for free. It's all for fun!

<font color=red>done</font color=red>
  5. <center><font color=008B00>MANAWYDDAN'S BENCH OF EDINBURGH </font color=008B00></center>
    <center><font face="courier new"><font color=8B7500> (vendors owned by Maxine Trehawke) </font color=8B7500></font></center>
    <center><font color=27408B>You can still find us in the small tower down by the sea, just south of the Dungeon of Wrong on the Catskills Shard, Trammel Facet.
    Sextant coordinates are: 105.33N, 48.39E </font color=27408B></center>

<center><font color=68228B>/php-bin/shared/images/icons/spin3.gif We stock seeds of all the plants both in Deep &amp; Bright Colors! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/spin3.gif</font color=68228B></center>
    <center><font color=9A32CD><ul>[*]Brandy carries Desert seeds and Green Thorns
    [*]Milly carries Flower seeds, Red Leaves, and Orange Petals
    [*]Mary carries Jungle seeds
    [*]Sarah carries Pond seeds
    [*]And Joy carries a mixture of Plants in Decorated Mode! Look for her Seasonal Themed boxes for plants that fit the colors of the Season/Holiday!!

We also do special orders, if given enough time to grow your dreams! </font color=9A32CD></center>
  6. imported_Kat

imported_Kat Guest

Lake Austin - Malas
    Outside Umbra 12 o 34 N 46 o 58 E

Selling Deco Plants, Plants with Seeds and very affortable Greater Poison Potionkegs and Greater Cure Potionkegs for Plant Care.
    (Greater Strength and Greater Heal aswell)

I stopped selling Seeds because no one is really interested in those, not even for free hehe /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
    But if you need Seeds feel free to contact me.

Shop Name : The Dreamscape Mall
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Shop name: Moonflower Manor Floral Shop
    Owner: La Petite Fleur
    Coordinates: 40o52'n, 35o55'w
    Facet: Malas
    Shard: Chesapeake

[edit]Sorry, but Moonflower Manor has recently closed its doors for now. I'm not sure if or when I'll be reopening it.[/edit]
  8. Alexa

Alexa Guest

The Shop is called : The Fesh Bowl
    It is on the Lake Austin Shard in Malas
    1o 13 S 40o 8 E.
    I have 4 Vendors which sell Seeds only :
    Plain 50
    Colored 30
    Bright Colored 50
    Resourses Seeds 75
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Baja - Trammel - 7'16N/61'6E

Selling primarily Thorn and Petal producing seeds, Decorative Plants &amp; Vines.
  10. RhiannonOfUO

RhiannonOfUO Guest

Shop name: Rhiannon's Plant Magic
    Owner: Rhiannon
    UOAM coordinates: 127o 42N 40o 13E or X1895 Y171
    Facet: Atlantic
    Shard: Malas

My shop sells deco plants, vines, resources, individual seeds, seed sets and kits, fertile dirt, plant bowls &amp; water pitchers. Currently, I am offering all plain plants and a large selection of colored plants (including rares and mutants). Eventually as I get them collected, I will be offering ALL plants.

See web site for more detailed information:
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

all entered to this point

Thanks folks - keep em coming /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Shop Name: Umbra Botanical Gardens, Owner Lady Melinda
    We are located just West of the City of Umbra at 22o 24'N 20o 31'E
    On Catskills Shard

We are a short walk from west bridge of Umbra right off the road.
    Plant Vendors are color coded for shopping ease! We have currently have 36 vendors to choose from.
    Vendors Stock: Live plants, Seeds, Deco plants, Quest plants and Rare plants as we get them, Potion kegs, Home deco items, Doom rares , Bulk resorces and many more items. Special orders are always welcome. Please stop by and visit us soon!
  13. wolframV

wolframV Guest

The Ponte Vedra Inn
    Vendor:Fyre, Owner: Allure.
    Trammel facet on Atlantic.

New shop, just starting, so prices are set below average cost. Nestled west of Trinsic, in a no spawn, no lag area of the woods. Like it's namesake, The Ponte Vedra Inn reflects what Florida is, a comfy setting of lushness and palm trees.
    Tiki torches offer that warm evening air of cricket chirrping and frogs off in the distance.
    Thank you,
  14. wolframV

wolframV Guest

I forgot to post coordinates..so sorry....
    17oo 33E 101o 30;S..............

My apologies
  15. Erinn

Erinn Guest

House Name - Curious Goods owned by Grazell
    Shop Name/Vendor Name - Just Plain Plants owned by Delia
    UOAM Coords - 11o 41'N X 134o 39'W

South tip of Moonglow (Verity Isle) right next to the steps leading to the Zoo.
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=red>updated to this point</font color=red>

including this shop I got a PM about:
    I have vendors which sell plants &amp; seeds.
    Napa Valley Shard
    GVA House of Flowers and Potpourri
    Owned by Sferia
    129.54'N 46.32'E
    near Ice Dungeon
  17. Bleech

Bleech Guest

House of Decor
    100 11 N 34 48 W Malas
    Great Lakes Shard

I sell Mutants, Deco Plants, Resources and Stone Furniture. Sorry no seeds thou...Can never resist the temptation of pollinating for mutants to make named seeds to sell.
  18. Jessie

Jessie Guest

Shop: Maritime Gardens
    Owner: Lady Jessamine
    Coordinates: 79o 0'S 29o 48'W
    Facet: Trammel

Maritime Gardens is located on the coast south of Skara Brae in a very low spawn area.

11 Daily Stocked Vendors carrying decorative plants in all colors, including a large supply of plain colors; Continuous supply of rare black &amp; white mutants; Rare pink, aqua, magenta &amp; fire red deco plants; Named seeds; Resources and their seeds; Vines; Beginner's plant growing kits; Stone statues &amp; vases; Large orders available on request.
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=red>*puts in an all-done-to this-point marker*</font color=red>

btw - everyone check your listings and make sure we got you put in right *grins*
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

BODs and Blooms (owned by Gabrielle)
    33o 45'N 29o 19'W

I sell all types of plain plants and plain seeds but I do have a small collection (growing steadily) of coloured plants available too.
  21. Jezzy

Jezzy Guest

Hi, I'm Jezzy on Seige Perilous and I started plant vending about 8 months ago.
    Since the vendor changes, I have done a fairly brisk business.

Shop Name: Jezzy's Garden
    Shop Proprietor: Hazel
    Coords: 98o 36N 26o 55W
    Facet: Malas
    Shard: Seige Perilous

For those that just roll their eyes at coordinates, you will find my vendor in the Pawn Shop, the first shop outside the west door of the Luna bank.

First time visitors to Seige's Luna, be warned, it is name LUNAcy for a reason.
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=red>posted up to this point</font color=red>
  23. <center>/php-bin/shared/images/icons/eek.gif <font color=red>MANAWYDDAN'S BENCH OF EDINBURGH HAS MOVED!!</font color=red> /php-bin/shared/images/icons/eek.gif</center>

<center>/php-bin/shared/images/icons/beamout.gif<font color=27408B> But just a few paces to the west!

You can now find us in a lovely sandstone villa down at the Village of Edinburgh's waterfront
    in front of the Dungeon of Wrong on the Trammel Facet, Catskills Shard at these sextant coordinates: 105.28N, 47.19E
    and the vendors are still owned by Maxine Trehawke</font color=27408B></center>

<center>/php-bin/shared/images/icons/rainbow.gif <font color=green>We carry both Deep and Bright colored Seeds!</font color=green> /php-bin/shared/images/icons/rainbow.gif</center>

<center><font color=68228B><ul>[*] Joy carries a mixture of Plants in Deco Mode! Look for her Seasonal Themed boxes for plants that fit the colors of the Season/Holiday!![*] Rose carries Flower seeds [*] Riviera carries Pond seeds [*] Isis carries Desert seeds [*] Tigera carries Jungle seeds[*]And Naomi carries Green Thorns, Red Leaves, Orange Petals, and pre-prepared Plant Pots (just add the seed!), Water Pitchers, &amp; Water Troughs[/list]</font color=68228B></center>

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/hmm.gif <font face="courier new"><font color=8B1A1A>Don't see what you are looking for on any of the Girls? There's a bulletin board inside to leave me a message!</font color=8B1A1A></font>
  24. wolframV

wolframV Guest

I want to let anybody know I moved from old location, and still need to get the new numbers per location,.....but.....a rune to my new location is on the stairs of old house and, the owner there sells as well.

Thank you.
  25. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=00008B>Doing a little housekeeping here.</font color=00008B>
    A poster contacted me and told me that the three shops that were listed on Atlantic where no longer selling plants or had disappeared. As you can read in the post by wolframV he is in the process of moving his shop so I've left his listing for now. The other two owners never responded to my PM's so I've removed their shop listings (posted below). If you own one of these two shops and didn't get my PM please let me know and I'll put you back in the list. Thanks!

<font color=00008B>removed shops:</font color=00008B>
    Rhiannon's Plant Magic (owned by Rhiannon), 127o 42N 40o 13E (X1895 Y171), Malas
    Curious Goods (owned by Delia), 11o 41'N X 134o 39'W, Trammel

<font color=00008B>wolframV's shop (in the process of being moved):</font color=00008B>
    The Ponte Vedra Inn (owned by Allure)
  26. Hail travelers to the Atlantic shard! The Crazy Scotsmen Vendor Mall has a large selection of plants of many colors, including rare colors. We also stock all resources at extremely cheap prices. Ours is a full service shop and also carry a full range of weapons, armor, rares and much more. Coordinates are 34.11S 19.32W by the Crossroads of Britian in Trammel. I appreciate your business.
  27. Guest

Guest Guest

Your shop has been added - thanks for posting!
  28. catsparkle

catsparkle Guest

Cat's Garden Shoppe, owned by CatSparkle Shy

84.33 N 16.22 E

I sell decos, rares, mutants, and seeds. Vendors are very well-organized and easy to browse.
  29. SionMaguson

SionMaguson Guest

Magincia Beach Plants &amp; Potions - Sion Maguson
    North Magincia Beach (just run north from Magincia bank)

I'm still expanding my seed collection, but I have a decent variety of plants right now, and quite a few rare plants. Also vines and plant starter kits. I'll have orange petals and green thorns on very soon. My other vendor sells potions, I've been a GM alchemist for 5 years but haven't sold any potions in almost 4 years... and no one's bought a single one off my vendor in a month! I'll have much more soon, and the shop is very easy to find so don't worry about losing a rune if you want to check back.

If you have ANY requests, please leave a note on the bulletin board. I might also rent out a few vendor spots if anyone is interested, if you want one, just leave a note.
  30. sugarrose

sugarrose Guest

dungeon depot supply shop allexus crumfayer 131o 7'N 48o 26'E B Trammel
    Thorns, seeds,vines,plants,rare plants
  31. Guest

Guest Guest

all caught up to this point *smiles*
  32. Bethusda

Bethusda Guest

Hello, another Atlantic shop chiming in. I am Bethusda (among others) and my shop is:

<font color=green>Rex's Place</font color=green>

28 degrees 33'N 27 degrees 8'E

This is northeast of Britain (Trammel - close to town) just north of the road sitting above the second clearing out from east Brit. The shop is a small marble tower. I have 10 vendors - two of which (Yetta and Gregory) sell plants and seeds.

Gregory: sells first thru fourth generation decorative plants.

Yetta - sells seeds, resources, rare seeds, rare plants, and vines.
  33. Pollywog

Pollywog Guest

Shop Name: Green Frog
    Owner: Big Jon &amp; JASMINE
    Coordinates: 73o 54N' 44o 34E'
    Shard: Great Lakes

Green Frog is an established greenhouse located just north of desert Compassion. With over 50 vendors all dedicated to selling plants, and plant related supplies. Be sure to visit all 3 buildings.

Building #1: (Seed Shack) A complete selection of labeled seeds.
    Building #2:(Greenfrog) A complete selection of Deco, Live, Specialty plants &amp; Supplies
    Building #3: (University of Flora) A walk thru tutorial with step by step instructions for growing plants and the entire plant system.
  34. Rubyn

Rubyn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 17, 2003
    Lady Dandi
  35. Rubyn

Rubyn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 17, 2003
    Lady Dandi
    Baja, Trammel
    Plants are only thing I sell. I have 18 vendors, each one carries only 1 type of plant with all colors available, including some rares &amp; mutants. Plants sold in "vibrant" condition. Seeds on plants are same as parents. One vendor specializes in resource products..
  36. I'm still here! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif My shop has never closed down, although I did lose a few vendors during my recent sabatical.

My shop is up and running, fully stocked. It has been recustomized so the look has changed, but the location is the same.

Come see me!
  37. Pywicket

Pywicket Guest

Hail from Wysper Bloodleaf of The Dark Elf Botanicals on Pacific!
    My shop is named The Dark Elf Botanicals
    Located: 161, 37' South - 40, 8' East
    Trammel: South of Trinsic at lands end.
    Pacific Shard
    Glad to meet everyone here. Seems I'm only serious gardner on Pacific so far. I do hope I see others.
  38. Guest

Guest Guest

hi Pywicket!

You've been added to the list now (sorry, I missed this post last week)
  39. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmmm Not too many listed for Napa so far.
    Ok M&amp;M Vendors Vesper Napa
    54o8N 98o22E

Take the southern road out of Vesper, go past the inn
    and the guard shack. We are the last house on the left
    next to the lamppost. We have 18 vendors selling it all
    and are checked atleast twice a day. If ya need something
    post it on the board next to the gate. We just have 1 plant
    vendor right now, more as needed.....
  40. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay Meatus, your added /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

You didn't say Tram or Fel so I assumed Trammel - just buzz me if that's wrong /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
  41. Jezzy

Jezzy Guest

I have added a new shop on Seige Perilous, vendor name is Persimmon, location:
    113o6'N 93o47'e

Directions: from Minoc, take the bridge across to the main mining area, go past the cave to the next bridge, cross bridge, then turn Northwards to the player town of Amity. Follow to the Town Hall, Persimmon is located on the east side of the town hall.
  42. Star Fish

Star Fish Guest

Here is the information about my shoppe:

Owner: Star Fish
    Shoppe Name: Star's Regs &amp; Plants &amp; More...
    Coordinates: 34 0 S 49 42 E X:2030 Y:2011

I carry all plants, colors and vaireties.
  43. keenerg

keenerg Guest

The shard is Seige. Cord.'s are x1941/Y1310
    Vendor Mall just outside of Umbra called Port Of Umbra, owner is Sloan.
    My vendor's name is Pansey, shop's name PLants Galore.
    Pansey sells plants and plant resources.
  44. Jessie

Jessie Guest

Maritime Gardens/Chesapeake shard has expanded to a bigger &amp; better location and would like to invite new and past customers to visit the new location.

Shop: Maritime Gardens
    Owner: Lady Jessamine
    Coordinates: 119o 5'N 23o 33'E

Maritime Gardens new location is located on the peninsula west of the Ice Dungeon entrance in a NO spawn area.

20 Daily Stocked Vendors carrying decorative plants in all colors, including a large supply of plain colors; Continuous supply of rare black &amp; white mutants; Rare pink, aqua, magenta &amp; fire red deco plants; Named seeds; Resources and their seeds; Vines; Beginner's plant growing kits; Stone statues &amp; vases; Furniture &amp; so much more...Large orders available on request.
  45. zaphod123

zaphod123 Guest

Reporting in from Drachenfels:

Wolfshire Greenhouse, owned by Zeppo
    Don't use UOAM but we are 2 screens Northwest of Yew moongate, trammel.
    Coordinates of 80 north, 44 west would get you there
  46. seth111

seth111 Guest

Seths Vendors - Bear On The Door Shop
    due south of Yew Moongate -
    Chessy Shard 71o32'N.38o10'W

Allways Stocked - Fair Pricing
    Orange and Trini Petals, Thorns
    Juka Bows and Rare Bows (Juka Bows modified for free)
    Trophy Deeds and Plants and seeds
  47. Ambrosia4u

Ambrosia4u Guest

I tried to find your shop but had no luck.....All I found at the cords you left was a house that was for sale. Are you still up and running? If so.....Can you maybe give me a few land-marks to go by?? OR let me know where you hang out from time to time and I will look for you. I would really appreciate it. BTW...if you are ever in Brit or Haven and you see someone named Angelica running around asking about seed vendors....THAT'S ME!!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
  48. Ambrosia4u

Ambrosia4u Guest

Dark Elf Botanicals, Pac....Are they still around.....I couldn't find them!!!
  49. selcian

selcian Guest

I tried finding this vendor about 3 weeks ago and had no luck also...I started another thread asking about seed vendors on pac but no one ever responded.
    I do know Aoelyns vendor shop has seeds every once in a while but i have been buying her out once a week. if you want i can post the coordinates.
  50. Ambrosia4u

Ambrosia4u Guest

That would be GREAT!!!! TY so VM!!! TY TY TY!!!!