1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gareth on Vacation Sep. 8th - Sep. 13th

Discussion in 'Ethereal Void Imperium' started by Lord Gareth, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Gareth on Vacation Sep 8th - Sep 13th

I will be in contact to help oversee the Indep/Anniv setup but I need to take a break from hosting events and maintaining community service projects for at least a few days. Someone told me to take care of myself first but I didn't listen...shocker there I know.

So I have been pushing myself and sleeping about six hours a day and didn't give myself the proper time to heal so now I have lost the clot and have this wonderful thing called dry socket and its a constant nonstop throbbing pain every minute. I know this comes at a bad time but I wont be any use to anyone if I don't rest and I hope you all understand.

Shiela and WildStar are still available to help with day to day functions

2. Elijah Cross

Elijah Cross Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You only have 1 body! Glad you're going to take time to take care of yourself. Btw, love what you're doing at the New Mag plot! :) Get better G!

3. Cheever

Cheever Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed. I know it's a late comment, but I was busy the last few days to notice this post. We all love ya of course, but YOU come first to yourself when health is at stake. Rest easy my friend!