1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Garg Throwing Tamer

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Juno, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Juno

Juno Guest

Hello all. I need help with making this template. I will mostly be using a greater dragon and doing pvm. I want to add extra damage to what my dragon is already chomping on. So i want to know the skills needed to actually control my greater without difficulty and what else to put in diffrent slots so im actually carrying a punch behind my wepon skills. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.
  2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008

i made her just out of boredom but ended up with the (are what is after modified items are used)

Tame - 100 (115)
    Lore - 100 (115)
    Vet - 100
    Throwing - 105 (120)
    Tactics - 110
    Anat - 100
    Chiv - 105

I have a greater Draggy as my main pet and have a few others in stables; rune beetles, bake, and Nightmare

No problems controlling GD with the 115s which is as low as I am willing to go but you could prob get away with 110 but as you can see pretty well balanced out as is.

I Have fought just about everything I can with ere and only have problems with area affect critters.

You have to be basicallt right next to pet to vet them when flying but again it is working so no real issues.

And of course it is easy to stone off the taming skills and grab healing mystic focus Sw or any toher combination to change things up a little.
  3. Juno

Juno Guest

Thanks alot for the response Weins. Looks like a good template for me to work with.
  4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Mar 16, 2011
    I suggest a tamer mage with a -20 mage boomerang, Spl Chnl with the neg, 50 lighting and 50 Hit Lwr Def... You absolutely rock ANYTHING. And if a PK attacks you, ninja to dog form and normally you'll EAT the other guy up, reguardless of his template, with JUST THE WEAPON. If you have a Cu walking next to you, the healing bonus of the dog makes you unkillable in 1 VS 1 combat if you don't panic, pot, and play it cool.
  5. thedude76

thedude76 Guest

How would you be a gargoyle and have a cu sidhe? Just curious...
  6. pgib

pgib Guest

Only an elf can tame a cu but then it can be transferred to anyone (well, to any tamer with enough skill of course).