1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargish Battle Axe and Lumberjacking

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Reth, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Reth

Reth Journeyman

Does the Gargish Battle Axe get the bonus damage from skilling Lumberjacking, or is hit human axes only?

I checked UO Guide but they didn't have any Gargish weapons listed under the weapons that get the bonus.

2. Sauteed Onion

Hmm, I'm not sure what your UO situation is Reth, but a test you can do if you have a soulstone, and the lumberjacking skill leveled up would be stone over lumberjacking onto a gargish character with his dual axes, and see what happens to his damage. Also, be sure to check the before and after. If you don't have a soulstone or the finances to get one in game, maybe some other person can. I don't have any gargoyles myself, or I'd love to test it out.

3. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

Folks, this is what the test center is made for. You need not have soulstone frags or full ones ... skills can be set at a whim to any allowable value.

4. Reth

Reth Journeyman

Edit: The Lumberjacking bonus works for Gargish axes too. Good to know they weren't looked over.