1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Gargish Cloth Kilt

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by 15hector85, Oct 31, 2014.

1. 15hector85

15hector85 Adventurer

Selling Gargish Cloth Kilt, Located on Atlantic, Taking offers.

[​IMG]

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hate to be the bearer of bad news..but uhm..I'd just unravel it. Unless I'm missing something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. 15hector85

15hector85 Adventurer

ahh ok, figured it might of been worth something with all the regen, but you may prob be right.

4. Tranquility

Tranquility Journeyman

I definitely wouldn't unravel it or toss it.

It absolutely has value with the regenerations on there. Plus it's neither prized, antique, or brittle. That kilt will last forever.

Anyone who can get their hands on 3 Legendary Pieces and enhances them is going to be at all 70s. Then most likely there going to be looking for pieces with high regeneration to fill out the rest of their suit, which is where pieces like this will come in handy.

I already have similar pieces or I'd make an offer. If it was damage eater instead of cold I would definitely make an offer.

Again, I wouldn't throw it away or unravel. Toss it on your vendor and liquidate it or hold onto it.

5. 15hector85

15hector85 Adventurer

Ok thanks, What could something like this fetch? I know it isnt going to go for much due to the Cold eater not so sought after. But if it's better than unraveling might as well put it on vendor

6. Tranquility

Tranquility Journeyman

I would think you might be able to get at least 500k for it. Yeah sorry I know it's not alot but hell it's better than nothing. 500k or unravel? I'll take the 500k personally.

Run it up the flag pole (put it on a vendor) and see if someone salutes it (buys it).