1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Armor Gargish Stone Armor. Post Images Please

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Mithryl Elves, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am looking for it to have atleast 2 Casting Focus. Other mage friendly mods are a huge plus.
    Legendary, Major and Greater Artifacts preferred. Clean and Brittle are preferred. Will take a look at any absolutely epic Antique pieces you may have though. If its something I have to have and you cannot get it to Lake Superior or Atlantic then I can probably come get it.

I will also take a look at any Gargish items that have 10 Stamina increase on them that are Artifacts. Post what you have. If I dont buy these I'm sure the public will.

ICQ 402886

2. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Here's an amulet I just picked up. Will give hugs if you have something like this that I can use. Everyone knows that I'm not the best at giving hugs. I'm kinda just mean I guess.

[​IMG]

3. HoneythornGump

4. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Thanks for posting. Nothing there I can use. At first glance I saw 5 HCI and DCI on the second piece tho and almost fainted as its what I need lol.

5. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck