1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoles have we been forgot

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lorail, Dec 9, 2010.

1. lorail

lorail Guest

I do belive we have been forgotin when it came to items in the Tcheast and High seas .
    Are there never to be new thowing weapons Or new elf stuff. I enjoy thowing and whould luv to see some kind neww loot for it. When ever new weapons or books are desined for doom and arti drops or expansons elfs and gargoles seem to slip by.

2. Babble

Babble Guest

pff roll human :p

But yes they should add more loot for all the races if they introduced them and mad it race specific

3. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

This and.........
    An option to alter items for each race as per need.

4. Babble

Babble Guest

Don't they have something like that?
    Or is that only for arties?

5. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

gargoyal fisher folk??? Umm read uo lore gargoyals dont do water they fly over it and dont wreck boats elves live in the trees only humans use the sea and i think only human stuff should be found in the water ":p But over all yes the other races should get love when new stuff is created.

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

it's not reward enough to be other than human?? But you can feel relieved that they'll fix it 'soon' - I feel anxious already

7. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It is not true that gargoyles don't use the sea. I run into Gargoyle merchant ships on the high seas all the time.True, They are not fisherman but they could be.

8. I'd be happy with an Imbuable Exceptional Fey Slayer Glaive. Then they can forget them again for a while.