1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

gargoyals

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by silent death197831, Dec 29, 2009.

1. silent death197831

silent death197831 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I am wondering if anyone knows any good dexxor templates for gargoyals? I have found it is hard to get the dci hci and di without any real artis for these chars sense human and elf artis cant be converted to gargoyles.

2. silent death197831

Stratics Veteran

thanks for all the feed back on this thread lol

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

lol, I read it, but can't really offer any insight. I've never made a garg dexxer. Maybe the folks on the Warrior thread would have better feedback.

4. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd offer help, but I'm not sure there is such a thing. Gargoyles seem very limited. I've abandoned my gargoyle thrower because he's at such a disadvantage versus other human/elf templates.

5. silent death197831

Stratics Veteran

thanks for the feed back yeah i am having some of the same issues. Everything is easy to get but the Dci really i have managed to get 55 hci out of it but can only manage 35 dci at the most.