1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Gargoyle Armor, Ring, Brace Slots how many are there and were

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by weins201, Jan 11, 2010.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I am trying to get my Enhanced Client to load up to see just hom many pieces there are to a Gargoyle suit, can anyone else tell me what they all are?

:thumbup:

Ok got it loaded there are Clothing
    Shirt
    Belt
    Sash
    Cloak
    Robe

and Armor
    Necklace - Yes
    Arms - Yes
    Ring - Yes
    Leggings - Yes
    Earings - Yes
    Chest - Yes
    Bracelet - Yes
    Kilt - Yes

Nopw the question is which can hold extra Skilz, Stats from imbuing??????

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Earrings, necklace, chest, arms, leggings and kilt. Those are the normal gargish armour slots. Aside from that you have ring, bracelet and both hands.
    Additional you can put on some cloth parts without stats (except for very special items like vet cloak/robes which can be transformed from human/elven versions and maybe artefact like clothings.)

3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I thought of something with Gargoyles. Elves/humans have helmet armor, which may have all 5 resists plus special properties which can take another 5 property slots. total possible property slots on helmet: 10-ish

But gargoyls don't get helmets, they only get earrings, of which you only have 5 property slots because they don't get base resists. right? so should be harder for Garg to get resists? or do the necklaces have base resists on them like helm also.

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

human gorget ---> gargolye necklace (Pendant of The Magi works for both)
    human gloves ---> gargoyle kilt
    human helmet ---> gargoyle earrings
    Both gargolye necklace and earrings are getting base resists + exceptional + arms lore bonus but when I tried today, they were not getting material bonus from using higher ingots. To even this disadvantage out, gargoyle armour parts have a higher base resist than their human/elven counterparts.