1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle Blacksmiths in Ter Mur do not offer Bulk Order Deeds, is it a bug ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Apr 19, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    I am not sure whether there is a ratio or it is a bug, but Gargoyle Blacksmiths in Ter Mur do not offer Bulk Order Deeds. Not sure about tailors, did not check about them....

Is there a ratio to it (like also the gargoyles in the town in Ilshenar do not offer them...) or is it just a bug?
  2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008

I hope when or if they add bods to gargoyles smith n tailors there will be totally different bods to fill n rewards when bods are turned in.
  3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    @popps Please submit any bugs you find here: http://stratics.com/community/forums/bug-tracking.710/.

I do not recall any mention that they specifically would not give BOD requests. Just to be thorough, do they accept BODs (test with a small cloth or iron, to minimize any risk). It would be best to include these findings in your bug report as well.
    Storm likes this.