1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle cannot equip kilt

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Death Adder, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

We just upgraded to SA and created a new gargoyle char. However, he can't equip a gargoyle kilt. It seems like a bug but the GMs won't touch it, referring us to uobugs. I sent an e-mail and have not yet received a response, but I thought I'd check here and see if this is a common issue with an easy fix.

Any takers? Thanks!

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Ya, come back to SP...

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you're fully patched up he should be able to wear it. They moved it to a different slot.

4. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

Heh, thanks... :) I'm still in retirement, though... it's my 8-year old son who's in love with UO now.

5. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

Yeah, he's totally naked (used UOA undress macro to make sure) but it won't equip. I guess it's a bug but it's frustrating to get no response or action from the GMs/uobugs. Thanks for the reply :)

6. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a friend with same prob. I even logged on his account from my computer and I cant put the kilt on. I took it off my gargoyle that was wearing it logged on his account and tried to put it on and no go. He has summited 2 bug reports and paged a gm twice.

7. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You can't wear a kilt with underpants on underneath.