1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle conversion code - where?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fortyniner, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Fortyniner

Fortyniner Guest

I bought an upgrade code from uogamecodes but didn't get any gargoyle conversion codes. Isn't this supposed to be part of the deal?

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Codes should be right below your upgrade code.

3. Fortyniner

Fortyniner Guest

Is this the same as the "promotional item" code?

4. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes... when you enter your promo item code in-game, you'll get 3 conversion tokens, 3 statue tokens, and a pet crystal.

5. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye, you get the email with one code to put in the account upgrade page and below that code theirs the promotional item code which it says to add in-game via the help menu.
    Make sure you type it in the same (ie, carefully and in capitals with the - in the right bits) the 5 and the s can be quite hard to see.

Once typed in the code turns to tokens which drop in your pack so make sure your not gonna be over weight.

6. Fortyniner

Fortyniner Guest

Thanks all for the help. The email did not explain any of this! Also the promotion is mentioned on the EA store site but not the EA Gamecodes site so I was worried I had missed out by going to gamecodes!