1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle Conversions?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Harb, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Harb

Harb Guest

Waaay back when SA was announced, I believe it was Leorcian who said no decision had been made as to whether characters could be converted to gargoyles or whether they'd have to be created as one. Like most I suspect, I'm hoping for a conversion method, such as the quests utilized for conversions between elves/ humans. Also like many, I'm preparing as much as possible, and am getting to decision points on how to fully prepare for SA. Have there been any updates I've missed, or is this one still up in the air? Thanks in advance!!
  2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008

Harb Guest

For those as lazy as I, the answer is that we can convert per Draconi. Thanks Maplestone, you're up mighty late tonight. Thanks again!