1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

gargoyle enhace bonus

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aarons6, Sep 17, 2009.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

anyone figure out what this is??
    im really considering making my crafter a gargoyle.. it will ruin some things tho.
    just wondering if the pluses are worth it..

minuses
    he will carry less weight.
    he cant ride the beetle he uses to mine

pluses
    he will get a bonus to imbuing and enhancing

please help fill in this some more
    :wall:

2. Ash

Ash Guest

I am leaving my crafter as is till get further trained in imbuing. It is always cheaper to imbue lower level stuff and any bonuses will make lower level too easy, forcing training with higher levels and more resources.

Pet bonding will eliminate the minus of not riding beetle.
    Lower max weight, personally not an issue as my crafter is elf.

So, I will say the trade off is worth it, so I will convert the crafter some time after I GM (considering I just started and only 55 that will be a while).

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no mining gloves
    no melisande hatchet
    no other non ring/brace skill bonuses stuff like above for free +45 music on carpenter.

4. guum

guum Guest

Now with the stamina change + the soulstone change, I'm thinking about switching my tamer over to gargoyle and then just soulstoning imbuing on and off of him when I need it.

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

make your Imbuer a human and train. Humans have a lower rate and it should cost you less to train. Make a new human with 50 imbuing with a Garg name. After trained fully then use a human to garg token.

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ok so i thought about it and, R Traveler is right, all those things i use.. so i made a new char a gargoyle with the sole benifit of just having imbuing set on him..

the bonus you get in imbuing is mandatory with the skill.. so your stuck.. he might get carpentry sometime.. but i can just switch imbuing to my carpenter if i need