1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle equipment and HCI !?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AzSel, May 10, 2010.

1. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So why is it that most artifacts with HCI is only for human/elf and isnt alterable. I had to struggle to get HCI to max on my gargoyle with the loss of certain other things on the suit, clearly its easier to make a dexer suit on a human or an elf character. Please atleast make Spirit of Totem or Jackals or Leggings of Bane alterable so gargoyles can wear em.

Pleaaaaaa!

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

what the gargy arties lack in the hci, they make up for in other mods, just gotta focus on hci on jewelry, and maybe conjurers trinket if it works for ya, you can get 40 right there from jewels an tali. ive noticed alot of dexer gargy arties have stat inc, di so that leaves more room on your jewels. not sure if it is, but Woodland armor should be alterable if it isnt already, thatd give ya possible 5 hci on each piece.

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

:postcount:

I agree with you, especially considering if you don't use Throwing it's very very difficult. Throwing weapons can have 25% HCI on them, but any other type of weapon available to gargoyles is capped at 15%. I've managed 36% on my Gargoyles Suit, and since he uses Bushido I can gain the 50% off of Lighting strike to let me hit the hard cap, Still if I was not using Bushido and not a Bladweaver it would be very very difficult to get close the cap.

4. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ive tried to alter woodland armor and currently it isnt possible. :(