1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle Head and Neck armor medable?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Nyses, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all, Humans and Elves can both wear leather caps & hats, as well as leather gorgets, that are by default medable. What is the Gargoyle equivalent????

I see Cloth clothing, but only in Arms, Kilt, legs and Chest. They can wear Gargolye Earings and Neckleses, but those pieces are by default, not medable.

Will our gargoyle characters be required to get Mage armor neckleses and earings?

Thanks!

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

No one knows?

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If those items are conciders armor for gargoyles and have there properties then it make sense they need mage armor for meditation. And we can always add/make mage armor on them with imbuing. :)

4. Thimblepixie

Thimblepixie Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

From random looting of Ter Mur creatures I've received 1 pair of Gargish earrings with Mage Armour, and my Tinker has made plain ones, which I guess we'll have to Imbue later. (Are there runic Tinkering tools that might add it, I've never looked?)

5. house4saleUO

house4saleUO Guest

No not runic tinkering tools, however you can imbue mage armor onto them with the right regs.

6. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, you can imbue Mage Armor as a property, the top tier regs are the New Abysmal Cloth, and you will need 10 of them. Unfortunantly, everyone wants to make clothing out of the Abyss Cloth.

I was actually curious if anyone knew of an inherantly medable option. Cloth hats for Humans do not need the mage armor property, nor do leather caps. Don't Gargs have anything like this? And why would Earings stop mediataion anyway?

7. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe the cling clanging makes it hard for you to concentrate rolleyes: