1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle only places?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Jasonleebeck, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I'm looking for places that are gargoyle only reachable, so far I've found only one, resides just a little east of the ToK (Tomb of Kings) entrance. It takes you to the building behind the ToK entrance. my gargoyle is my crafter, so monster engagement in minimal, but not impossible.

Where are the others?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There are a couple of little places in the north (nice mining and fishing spots). There's also a little spot in the underworld near the iron beetles. In the abyss, you can bypass the Slasher by flying across the chasm at one spot.

3. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

good to know, thanks a lot, off I go !

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Hate to burst your bubble but anyone can get back there. Teleport works, just have to find the right spots, did it for the quest to get into the Abyss w/ non-fighting characters.

5. Evlar

Evlar Guest

It's the south-western area of Ter Mur I want to get to... guess they're saving that part for a while... :rant2:

6. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

same here and is it possible to get to that north western spiral in the lava?