1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle pickaxes buged? well are they?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi all, yes I know there is a mining forum, however far more players and devs read UHall. So, I figured I would post here.

I have recently been mining a lot, to build up ingot supplies on Seige. To keep things interesting, I like to use my Garg pickaxes to pop ellies and break up the monotony.

Something I realized recently is, if an Ore spot is plain old iron, the Garg pickaxe will only mine iron from it, and I have yet to see Dull Copper elemental pop. If the spot was already DC, then it does mine shadow fine, or if the spot has been prospected, the Garg Pic, bumps it fine.

Anyone ever notice this? or know if it is by design? or is it really a bug?
  2. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

Mar 3, 2004
    Its by design not sure why, but we have never been able to mine up dull copper eles.