1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle question

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by goldandblack, Dec 12, 2007.

1. goldandblack

goldandblack Guest

Hi there.now that the Gargoyle City is empty where the heck do you get mallet and chisells and also glass blowing pipes, as i see it whats the use of having items in the game if you cant get them.I am using 2D still if that makes any diff. [​IMG]
  2. goldandblack

goldandblack Guest

Re the above,made a discovery,No gargoyles in their city with 2D but they ARE there with KR,and any tools you buy in KR are there after with 2D so my problem is solved (for now anyway)as i dont use KR and wont untill i have to (maybe).
  3. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

I metnioned in the other thread that I see them fine in 2d so i don't know what the problem was, but I am happy you got your goods.

4. goldandblack

goldandblack Guest

Hi again, i tried a couple of the Asian shards and theres no gargoyles on there so i guess that EA dont bother about non American shards except for the monthly fee of course