1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle race change?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Yacct, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Yacct

Yacct Guest

Since there are no quests to change a character to gargoyle (devs?), anyone have suggestions on the easiest/cheapest way to convert a character to gargoyle once you've used up the 3 tokens we get with SA? I've already used the three and well, I suppose I have a gargoyle fetish and want more :O Yes I've looked around my shard for people selling but alas my shard's economy is well, not there. I'm contemplating deleting an existing char, but that's kinda a last resort..

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

either buy a race change token or soulstone off all skills, empty out their bank, make sure you have power/stat scrolls available then delete non-gargoyle character.

3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Shard? I'm on LA and have 2 tokens available.

4. Evlar

Evlar Guest

If you're on Europa, send me a message. I've several tokens available, because I only changed my main crafter into a gargy.

5. Yacct

Yacct Guest

Cheers all but I'm on Oceania. I'll just have to spam around I suppose... since gargoyles aren't very popular I'm sure there's a few people just holding on to them. Now I just need lots of gold.

6. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I did not see where i could create a new character as a gargoyle nor did i get a token to change? is this a bug?

7. Warsong of LS

Stratics Veteran

You have to have the Stygian Abyss expansion for gargoyle characters, also you only got race change tokens if you pre-ordered or bought SA expansion by a certain date.

8. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

I'm not sure what the cut-off date is. I came back to the game this past November, then upgraded to SA in December (or January - can't recall)... received three race-change tokens at the time of upgrade.

9. Warsong of LS

Stratics Veteran

I know there was a date, maybe they forgot to turn it off or maybe it was a small bonus to people coming back, either way its all good.

10. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

Yes, it makes sense to leave the tokens in for those returning. A little incentive is always a good thing.

11. A Rev

A Rev Guest

You shouldnt need mils.

Im on GL and the economy is...well lets say inflated at best. The race change tokens go for a max 500k here...bear that in mind.

12. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

I upgraded a spare account last night and got 3 character change tokens, a vollum, and 2 statues. Its just what u get for buying the expansion, nothing special. ( =

13. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I did the 30-day trial.

then i upgraded to sa and never received any vollums or tokens.

what gives?