1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle Ship Repair Issues... Again... *FIXED*

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Faeryl, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, once again the Relto was severely damaged. Unlike last time though, I had to exact emergency repairs in order to get to land... Just like last time, the Relto's state is once again pristine, and once again it still looks and acts damaged. My other issue is that this time dry docking didn't fix it. :(

I recall Petra saying that the ship might not repair properly while under the timer for emergency repairs, and I waited out the emergency repairs before doing any permanent repairs.

What are my options to fix my ship?

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Re: Gargoyle Ship Repair Issues... Again...

What I have noticed about emergency repairs is often that if you have to use the emergency repair it sometimes doesn't update when you repair it until AFTER the timer on the Emergency repair is completed.

Sometimes sailing around until the Repair timer wears down fixes it and sometimes crossing a serverline will fix it.

Hope that helps.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, I waited until it told me the emergency repairs had given out before I did anything. :(

As it is now, I can exact emergency repairs again, but I don't see how that would help...

*EDIT*

I ran the emergency repairs again and just sailed around until they gave out, just to see what would happen, and my ship fixed itself! YAY!

Still rather annoying that my gargoyle ship keeps doing this...

4. Den2

Den2 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Happened to me on my orc ship as well...so I don't think it specific to the gargoyle ships. Can't remember how it "fixed" itself...I know I sailed across a server line at some point w/ emergency repairs, let them run out and did it again, etc. No clue.