1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle Slayer weapon question...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Does my gargoyle slayer means it will do extra damage to the new gargoyle characters or just in game gargoyles? Or is this another thing EA didn't think about? :shots:

2. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Do you really think it would be balanced if it did? seriously? unless respond slayer starts working against humans and elfs.

3. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Do you really think the game is balanced now? Seriously?

4. Troll The T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

Do you really think we need to make it even more unbalanced? seriously?

5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Do you really think the Jonas brothers are like totally awesome? Seery Uzlee?

6. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

lol

7. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

sigh- maybe I'm slow, but I was wondering the same thing. Why WOULDN"T a gargoyle slayer work on gargoyoles? Doesn't an undead slayer work on someone in vamp form?

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

My sentiments exactly.

9. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

If i were a gargoyle like yourself I would be doing everything possible to ensure that this isn't the case rather than making comments like this thinking I knew everything. It's not like I was requesting this or anything, I was merely asking to be clear on the topic, but hey by all means please continue to ignore the possibility cause as a human it sure as heck can't hurt me any. :party:

10. I think he has done everything possible. The Dev's have clearly stated that garg slayer weapons won't work on gargs. Just as Repond doesn't work on Elves/Humans.

11. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Apples and oranges. Gargoyle is a character type, vamp is a from anyone can take.

12. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes they thought about it, and therefore, no it doesn't :D

13. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Thank you, this is all I was looking for, I was not aware that the dev's said this. But at the same time I do challenge what they say, I have a gargoyle slayer and would be more than happy for someone to enter my home so we can test this out.

14. Troll The T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

hey you can enter my home and test it out seeing as it's public and I am a crafter.

15. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I missed this too. I don't get every update and post, so sometimes I ask dumb questions. I thought there WEREN"T any dumb questions, but somehow I keep asking them.....

16. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Been there done that.

17. Troll The T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

Really you have killed my crafter in my house? I kinda feel disapointed that you have not killed me YET, like iv'e never been truley hazed.

My house is public it should be easy for you to kill me, I have only magery to defend myself.