1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle-Tamer Question?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I am condensing all my accounts into one. I am putting Taming (PVM) on my crafter and would like to make him a Gargoyle. Is there any drawbacks to this or is it a good combination. Also, can you use Ninjtsu skill on a Gargoyle and change into Animal form. Sorry, I've been away for a couple months and am just trying to catch up. Any help is appreciated.

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can not ride mounts a as a gargoyle. Flight saps stam so make sure your suit includes some stam increase. You can only wear and use gargoly items (jewels, robes excluded). Flight is the same or better than mounted speed and does not take a control slot so you can have mounted speed with a greater w/o having to have ninja. You can not wear most faction arties or
    even the non faction oens but you can imbue some pretty nice suits for a gargoyle. You can also convert weapons into gargoyle weapons.

People have been running garg mage/tamers and garg discord/tamers fairly successfully; My crafter is a garg and is currently rotting out taming skills as I type this.

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thank you Tiberius. I just started Taming last night with my crafter. My Lore is in Rot now but Taming is 48. I think I'm going to go ahead and make him a Gargoyle then. He is also my Imbuer so I hope it works out ok!

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You get a bonus to both unraveling and imbuing as a garg.

5. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

How does Stealth work with a Gargoyle Flying? Sorry so many questions but I sure would like to be able to Stealth in and out of the new lands when packing goodies to unravel.

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No idea on this one. I am assuming you can not stealth while flying but i have never tested it.

7. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

flying has the same rules of being mounted, u can hide but u cant stealth

8. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Garg also have enchance bonus