1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Gargoyle Template

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Frodo Baggins, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Frodo Baggins

Frodo Baggins Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 2, 2004
    Just wondering what templates people are using with their gargoyle for imbuing?
  2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 1, 2006
    I thought gargoyles would have an improved enhancing capability, but that doesn't in practice seem real. So I combined three characters into one gargoyle as a straight crafter.

100 arms lore
    120 blacksmithy
    100 bowcraft/fletching
    100 carpentry
    120 imbuing
    120 tailoring
    60 mining

I use +13 magery on ring and bracelet and have a +15 magery tome of lost knowledge to get around.

I submitted not being able to smelt items on a blacksmith as a bug so hopefully I can remove mining someday.

I think I'll use a soulstone to move skills back over to other characters if I ever need to craft house add-ons, instruments, etc.

3. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    they have a greater change to enhance successfully not a guaranteed one. I do not know what the exact percentage is but I have noticed that it takes my gargoyle character more tries (more attempts to enhance) to blow out the around the same type of item than if I try with my human one.