1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle that can't fly

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by gjohnson5, Mar 5, 2010.

1. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

I posted this on uoforums, so I'll post here as well

I'm just wondering if anyone else has changed race from human to gargoyle with the Stygian Abyss promotional tokens and received a gargoyle that can not fly. I mean the racial ability to take flight

I was thinking about deleting my character , but I've already applied power scrolls, +25 stat scroll and gotten 10000 loyalty points . I don't wanna delete on second thought

Anyone else seen this?
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    I'd recommend that you page a GM, but keep the message vague: "My character is bugged." This should enable you to talk to a GM, who might be able to help you.

Just a suggestion.
  3. Gelf

Gelf Guest

Just checking, but did u open the the skill book on ur paperdoll and dbl click the flying icon or use the flying hotkey(foret which it is)?
  4. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

I drug the flying icon next to my spell icons in 2d

I'll try in enhanced client, but I'm fairly sure I already did
  5. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

got a fix for you....
    Transfer to another shard and transfer back

EA Support did give me transfer codes
  6. [JD]

[JD] Guest

it doesn't do this on every race change to garg does it?
  7. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

It seems elf to gargoyle was my problem
  8. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 15, 2005
    I had human crafter, changed him to elf 3 years ago using quest, applied race change to gargoyle during 1st week of SA and have no such problems.