1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyle's + Faction artifacts + DCI/HCI

Discussion in 'UHall' started by EquiNOX2, Sep 19, 2009.

1. EquiNOX2

EquiNOX2 Guest

let me start by saying i am a huge fan of SA and all the content.

i decided to make a gargoyle for pvp im trying hard to get it to work but it allmost seems impossible as i cant wear any faction artifacts, i cant get the dci/hci to fight .. i was wondering if this intended ? and maybe if some one could reccomend some things that would be great ...i really want to make most of my charecters gargoyle but with sooooo many disadvantges it seems like it would be a stupid move on my behalf , so to conclude and opinions / help is greatly appreciated....:thumbup:

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

There needs to be versions of all the Non-Human/Elf Artifacts useful for Gargoyles not just the one's favorable to PvP.....

3. EquiNOX2

EquiNOX2 Guest

so the short answer there is no compensation atm for gargoyles and all artifacts? how can i reach 45 dci ?

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Max DCI ring + max DCI bracelet + max DCI weapon or shield

If you want better mods on your weapon and you use bushido you're ****ed.

5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Sorry, Gargoyles sucking arse is intended.

As a dingbat you get to fly free like a little butterfly. Free to fly around, losing stamina, until you can't walk. WHEEE!

And then if you get low life, you lose defense so you die easier. HOORAY MOMMY!

Silly dingbat lover, what need have you of artifacts when you have racial bonuses like these?

Artifacts, fartifacts silly dingbat, trix are for kids.

Didn't you know the only reason for SA was for imbuing? It wasn't for Gargoyles or Mysticism... it was to add another time sink: imbuing, and farming imbuing ingredients.

6. Mark_Mythic

Mark_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

You will see some new Gargoyle tweaks in the next publish, armor and otherwise. We are working toward converting all artifacts available for humans to Gargoyles but due to the fact that... well, there are 12 years worth of items to convert... we have to do it incrementally.

We are also doing some cool new stuff with factions that will begin testing on a live TC soon. Some of these changes will mitigate your armor problem until we get them all converted.

-Shade

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yay cool stuff cant wait!! thanks

8. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

How about an extra "Revert Back" button on the blacksmith menu. When SA came out I converted one of my best swords to a gargy sword. Since they are very useless in PvP it is just collecting dust now.

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

Please lol