1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gargoyles Need Shoes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Haunted Graffiti, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I think we need some sort of Gargoyle footwear I'm tired of looking at my nasty feet.

2. canary

canary Guest

Everyones had the same underwear for almost 13 years.

3. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

And the EC has HIDEOUSLY ugly males.

Why the grotesque face of Will Farrel is the default I don't believe can be adequately explained...or excused.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*sighs* My EC character is better looking than I am.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

*sighs*.......

Well...... I can't stand to look at my character in the EC.... makes me want to cry or throw up I can't decide.

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Pff gargoyals have claws in their feet as they should do! Go play an Elf or Human if you want shoes. :p

The gargish leggings cover everything but the claws anyway.

7. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Think of the like Hobbits..
    Very thick pads on the bottom of the feet..

8. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

You can change your character in the EC you know... i have a thief dressed all in black named shadow and i made him look undead, and i gave my mage the elder face, he looks like and old mage :)

9. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Aye, the claws on my feet are rather grotesque, kind of like those pointed ears on the elves.. obscene! rolleyes:

But a Gargoyle that can't see at night? Like playing with a bat that doesn't have echo-location!

10. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Eat a lot and drink a lot of beer. Then you won't even be able to see your feet. :)

11. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/in1eK3x1PBI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/in1eK3x1PBI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

12. canary

canary Guest

The problem is the 'main faces' are all copies off of famous actors, the paperdoll is hunched over as if he is constipated, the musculature is terrible and the clothes layer horribly.

It has been over two years, the UO team said the male paperdoll would be redone, and we have YET to see it happen. Hmm... I guess that holds true for a lot of things in game regarding the EC, doesn't it? rolleyes:

13. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

And some long socks for my skinny little legs. Way funny to fly and see my robe puff up revealing my skinny little legs...

14. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

And what's up with gargoyle women not having any hair?

It's way too freaky..

Might aswell request a paperbag to put over their heads. lol

15. canary

canary Guest

LOL what? Really, what the frikkity frak?

So a race isn't pretty unless it has hair? Natalie Portman looked ugly when she buzzed her hair? Eve Savail based her entire modeling LOOK on being bald for a long time. Persis Khambatta played a VERY alluring, BALD character in the first Star Trek movie.

Plus, they are GARGOYLES. You know, not human. Their beauty is supposed to be unconventional.

16. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol TOGA !