1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

gargs/pets

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SixUnder, Mar 28, 2010.

1. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

is there a bug or something i dont know why i player with say a dragon guarding them who would get attacked by a gargoyle player and the pet will just stand there and do nothing?

no disco
    no guards
    fed well
    120/120 skills

cause after the guy said "should of known pet wouldnt attack me"

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If the tamer and the other character are in the same faction, the tamer's pets won't attack the other character.

This was an unannounced changed back in November 2008 that also affects mage summons. I think it was a byproduct of the devs fixing a problem/exploit that was unique to Siege because factions there incorporate some old evil/hero rules.

3. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no kidding, hrmm can you still attack though say all kill etc?

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

You can still attack the other character by using your own character, e.g., casting spells, hitting with a weapon, etc. However, as of about mid-November 2008, you can no longer use pets and summoned creatures to kill fellow faction members.