1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gates have appeared around Sosaria

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Kayne, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Seems we have numerous gates around the world. A purple one has appeared in Trinsic by the docks. Apparently there are other gates in Vesper and other places too
  2. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I noticed it as well when i was finishing off a quest earlier too (in trinsic)
  3. Europa Trader

Apr 15, 2011
    Seems like there was Mobs [Guardians] in some of the places.

Might have to do with the Fiction story on EM site, but I guess players dont really get much notice if they dont check sites.
  4. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Europa Trader it looks as though this is to do with the Mericles stuff that Mapper posted the other day. Which is for the upcoming EM events.

Myphsar I was there for a while with the DOT guys and some various others. Was a bit of a talking point for a while