1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gathering Evidence Quest...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kafka72, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

... does it still work? I've attacked and killed a couple Rousers now at one of the encampments but still haven't found any Void Manifestations. Any input on this quest would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

this is what I read:
    seems to be about the same frequency as Paragon critters in Ilsh.

3. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,
    Ive done this quest a few times.
    I maybe killed 10-20+ Rousers till the Void manifestation spawned.
    Just keep at it! :)

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ya its about 5-10% chance of one to spawn.

5. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So like 1 in 20 Rousers will spawn as a Void Manifestation instead or does a Rouser cast a Void Manifestation as a summons? Also, is a Gargoyle Slayer spellbook effective on the Rousers? Thanks for the info!!

6. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

it's alot lower than 1 in 20 sometimes (just so you know)

7. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What character are you using there? I've gotten tired of using my sampire because of the Purge Magic from Colossi, and I still need to get that Wind of Corruption for my new thrower.

Also I heard the Void Manifestations have that corrupted life leech crap that the devs slap on everything recently.

8. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

here's the rest of that thread..

1) LURE AWAY THE OUTCASTS.
    2) See#1
    3) Use a Mystic Stealth Mage to cast RCs. A single RC will crush the Rouser quickly. Stealth keeps the annoying summons from eating your brain.
    4) A void manifestation will eventually appear. It seems to be about the same frequency as Paragon critters in Ilsh.
    5) From about 3/4 a screen away, cast RC until Void manifestation is dead.

- Don't bother luring the Void Manifestation to the Super Faerie. He beats her quickly.
    - The Void Manifestation apparently has no follower limit. He had an RC and/or an animated weapon and a Revenant up at any given time. Speed-hacking *******...
    - DO NOT use any sort of life leech against him. It turns to damage. I speculate that any sort of mana or stamina leech will also do damage.
    - Don't bother trying to use a ranged weapon. He's pretty speedy.
    - Elemental Slayer works.

Have fun. 2400 hitpoints and 60+ in all resists. Bardable, but 120/120/120 couldn't do it with an exceptional instrument and survive his attacks.

Also, he will heal himself from redline if left alone long enough. Best bet is to tag team him with two RCs.

Ox AO likes this.