1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gathering Information on the New Artifacts for a page

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stupid Miner, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Stygian Abyss Artifacts
    Includes Newest Artifacts and the stuff they added back when SA came out in publish 60

Building a page, need info.
    Mostly need to know which items drop from what.

Also, Images are needed too. Especially any images of the Newest items that don't spawn in the Test Center bank box.

.png or .bmp formats are best, jpegs tend to have terrible image quality.

Thanks!

Need images of these

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Now that they fixed it so windows 7 can take screen shots i can try to help :)
    I will go tonight and try to see if i can get some drops if I do i will send em to ya or post em here!

3. You mean there are more than the Ton found in the Bankbox???

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

yes there are the new gargoyle ones

5. They look like all Human Artifacts to me. The ones in the bag that looks like it was made from Abyssal Cloth? Says SA Major Artifacts Human? There are 19 of those!

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

yes the gargoyle ones it seems you have to get from Drops even on tc

7. Or are these just human versions of the gargoyle ones and if so, why would they do that?

8. Must have missed it. Where does it say that these are just Human versions of the Gargoyle Artifacts? I honestly don't see that on the page anywhere. I was just asking a question. No need to jump down my throat Stupid.

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, just misread it and used to people never bothering to read the pages I write.

Yea, I still have yet to specify which Artifacts go with which race. Unless otherwise noted, assume if the base item type is a gargoyle item, then there's only a gargoyle version and the same for humans.

10. It is all good. I was just confused because some of the items in the bag are Gargoyle Artifacts but are able to be used by Humans. For example, Sign of Chaos drop is a Gargoyle Shield, yet there is one in the bag that says is able to be used by humans.