1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GATHERING OF THE GUILDS

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Mystra, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Greetings All,

Was thinking BEFORE the Xmas events start we should try to do another gathering, Usually in the summertime but we got sidetracked this year with many things . If the guilds want to come out and represent, I would be willing to organize this event end of Novemberish on like a Friday or Saturday evening.
    Please respond if your guild would like to partake either by posting here or PM and if enough people respond by Nov 1st we will set a day. Also if there is enough interest I am not opposed to doing this at RD tower on Felucca, Let me know!

Mystra of GL

2. William

William Guest

Count GOF in.

Regards,
    William of GOF

3. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

W-R will be there as well, just let us know the details.

4. CFC Rachel

CFC Rachel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

CFC would be more than Clucking Happy to attend!! Let us know what ya need help with, to make this event happen.:thumbup1:

5. Malador

Malador Guest

For some mysterious and magical reason many of the readers in this forum cannot pass the door to enter.

6. Shameful Joy

Shameful Joy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like Trammyfest 08!!! and if any UOD member is reported there, they will have their a$$es kicked

7. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Musta missed where we offered him the Felucca gathering?
    Either way anyone who does not particpate in a shard wide event loses. Just my humble opinion of course.

Mystra

8. Quinn1969

Quinn1969 Guest

Mystra,

Count M()D in. :)

9. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Excellent we are dfinately going forward .
    look for suggested dates to vote on next week

10. UOD Scout

UOD Scout Guest

Let me get this right.

There is gonna be a Gathering of guilds In Fell?

Most of which are tram guilds.

Like DC* and GOF

IF I am correct, count me in

I think shameful joy will change his mind after we chat a little :)

ICE FISHING FOR THE WIN BABY!!!!!

11. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm all for it being in fel.

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Mystra,

As I said in ICQ and I'll say here...

Count the RKR in for sure! I'll see to it we have Knights there.

13. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Excellent Malag thank you !

14. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Hi Guys and Gals,

We are most certainly going forward with this event as there are more then 10 guilds applied, we hope for many more by the date of choice.
    Since I only got once wise crack and no guilds that volunteered to participate if we hold one at RD's we will be doing Trammel.
    Probably Yew as in the past but we are toying with a castle idea as well. First week in December or second at least , if you have applied and have a preference of either December 6 or 13th speak up. They are both Saturdays and I was thinking start at 8 eastern or 9 maybe and go a couple hours until we are done.

Will announce the date chosen by this time next week . Thanks to all who have offered support and participation I am sure it will be fun as all the others have been . Always great to get out and mingle with the natives either way !

Mystra

15. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

As always, please count FCB in :)

16. Mystra

Mystra Guest

I always assume FCB old friend a gathering without FCB would not be a gathering on GL !

17. Harloff

Harloff Guest

The Guardians of Valhalla would like to Join in

18. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

13th....... such a nice day.... that would be preferable for me at least.... I work on the 6th.

19. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Another Staple we have enjoyed your participation in passed gatherings and welcome you joining us once again

20. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper

Thanks...we'll start preparing our traditional fish fry and rum! (and gift bags!)

21. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Yay~!!

22. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Ok Folks Lets shoot for december 13th !!!
    Saturday around 8 pm eastern.
    Send me messages or reply and unless there are MANY who cannot make it let us go with that day!

Thanks to all who have volunteered to participate .
    Mystra

23. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Ok the 13th is bad wife says, i really should talk to her more. How about the 14th sunday about 5 reastern? 2 or 3 hours of fun?

24. Veritus I

Veritus I Guest

Please include the Temple of Mondain.

25. MaliceRKV

MaliceRKV Guest

YA...The Yew Archers will be in attendance as well.

26. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Count DC in!

27. Quinn1969

Quinn1969 Guest

Mystra,

The last I see, The Gathering of the Guilds will be on Sunday, December 14th at 5 EST, 4 CST. Is this correct? Were you going to announce in the Great Lakes News?

28. Mystra

Mystra Guest

We are a go for 5 pm Sunday Eastern December 14th .
    Going to do it in Yew Trammel as only one or two people expressed any interest in a felucca gathering.

29. Mystra

Mystra Guest

We are a go for 5 PM Sunday Eastern December 14th .
    If you are a confirmed Guild then I need you to send me a confirmation PM, ICQ (7489459) or post here that you are in and Intend on showing up at least 30 Minutes prior to start to setup your area.
    In the passed it has been First Come First Serve so get there early for best locations. You may pass out books with info on your guild, Gold, prizes or any other items you wish to make things more fun. I will be there at least an hour before doing setups and coordination, the length of this event will depend on participation(expect about 2 hours ). The success of this event depends on you the players , spread the word and try and come by. We can use a volunteer gater that we can pay to help get the people to us . Whether you are looking for a new guild or just have some time to come chat with friends so long as you come!

I will answer any questions or concerns until Sunday !

Cya then !!

30. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Mystra, as I mentioned earlier, W-R will be there.

31. CFC Rachel

CFC Rachel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

CFC will be there as well!!

32. Baskum

Baskum Guest

Mystra,

When will you post something to UO Stratics Frontpage? I have had several of my guildmates (Yew Archers) tell me they only get that far when they visit the site.

Yeah, YA will be there. And we are going to try to get a few BDB (Blue Dragon Brotherhood) members there as well. BDB is an extension of YA for non-archers.

See you at the Abbey Sunday.

33. FireCrazy

FireCrazy Guest

NWJ and GS our guild allies will be in attendance as well.

34. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper

FCB has our free gift bags ready...and the fish is frying...and we are sampling the rum!

35. Baskum

Baskum Guest

What you got frying? Perch or Walleye? :) Better save some for me!

36. MalagAste

Not to be a rat or anything why isn't this posted on the news or on the Calendar????? Don't you think this should be on the GL Calendar????

Certainly it should be on the News page so folk see it when they come to stratics on their way to UHall or something.....

37. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Lava posted it on the news page .

As for the calendar there are issues there but i tried .