1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gating from Ter Mur to Luna buggy?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kas Althume, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello,

whenever i cate gate from Ter Mur (any location) to my luna house rune i get the message "this does not seem to work". I can gate to that rune from any other spot just fine.

Anyone else noticed that? Does that bug only hit when gating on a house rune?

regards,
    kas

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

hey hey,

it's been this way since Ter Mur was introduced. I remember never being able to gate to luna and having to gate to my castle on Ice, then hit the teleporter in. It's annoying.

Also, I could never gate from ter mur into Fellucia yew gate area. Seems like certain areas are buggy. but it's been that way for over a year now (or since August when i stopped playing)

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

ya cant gate from tel mur to tonokia lands or malas lands.
    i have to gate to the original lands (brit or jeholm) first then i can gate home to tonokia

4. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot

Okay, thanks for the info. I got the same error message when gating to the elf town teleporter. Thats the Yew area too. Iam just trying to catch up with all the SA stuff. :)
    So the house teleporter will do for now.