1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gating Summoned Creatures

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I could be wrong on this, but I didn't think that summoned creatures (e.g., elementals and demons) were able to go through player-cast gates. However, tonight I was able to have a fire elemental follow me through several gates in Trammel and a demon follow me through a gate from Trammel to Fel.

Has this always been possible, or is this something new? I could swear this never used to be possible, but maybe I'm mixing it up with something else.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I started playing with Aos, and it was always possible for me...

3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

just dont forget to command them to follow you first... then they should always go through your gates.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Ah, thanks for the replies. I guess it's something I'd never tried before and it just struck me as odd when it happened last night.

5. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

They always have for me.

6. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

I miss the days when, "Any" creature could go thru a player cast gate. Want to put a crimp into the unattended macroers and scripters, this would do it....:danceb: