1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Geldwin's Idoc

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KinG DaviD, Mar 13, 2009.

1. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

Tower Just fell a couple hours ago...i have all his stones...incase anyone knows him...
    Killer loots too! was only one there! 1sttimethats happend to me...heck there is still stuff there on ground north of luna..noth great tho,,so ship wrecked stuff layn around..some para chest etc...
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

3. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

i dont knwo how to do pics...
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 3, 2004

KinG DaviD Guest

seeing that i got soooo many tokuno minors....it almost seems to me that on a rarity level i dont see many minors around anymore... not sure if i should trade them in for a major...

Anyone out there need a specific tokuno major?? and how much yah paying?

also looks as tho i may have close to a full set of statues

also have a few stampedes to sell
  7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    Full set of reward statues or all statues?
  8. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

ratman, orc, dragon, ettin, ape....etc have some doubles
  9. That was my tower. I been playing the close acct wait three months open acct game for soem time now. Just logged in now to see that Im 10 days to late. Oh well lost my Keep as well with 200 plus cursed artis. If i could grab the stones from you would be cool.