1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gem Carts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sip-n-Shine, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Sip-n-Shine

Sip-n-Shine Guest

What is wrong with them? The gem carts dont seem to spawn random gems. un like the minning carts that work just fine.

What gives any info would be great.

Oh an have a great UO day

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i takes soemtime (guessing 24 hours) before they start giving gems, at least mine did, since then I have gotten different gems roughly once a day.

3. Sip-n-Shine

Sip-n-Shine Guest

Thank-You for the info. I will wait till tomarrow. I did put them up saturday but ya never can tell. Again thank-you

4. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

How many gems will the pop? Maybe I should change mine from ore to gems :)

5. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Are those gems usable yet for imbuing? I heard that with only the gems from the cart in your pack and when you go to imbue it tells you that you don't have the resources to do it.

6. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Not yet, I put in another bug report a day or two ago.

You get 5 at a time of whatever type, OP, standard gem types only. The graphics are different but they are the same as the base gems and mostly usable, just not for imbuing at the moment. Anytime after you set up one of the carts or stumps you need to give it two server ups to synchronize. I usually just let them be for a week or so and then empty them.