1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gem prices... what do you sell yours for ?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Cat Crimson, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

I've had a look back over posts from the past few months and can't find anything similar [​IMG] so I would like some guidance on what you fine other mining folks sell your gems for. I'm not long back in the game after quite a few months near inactivity and can't quite get my head round a lot of the ML recipes yet, so want to sell my gems off for now ( on vendors ingame, not here ! )

Thanks in advance.

2. Lilac Crypt

Lilac Crypt Guest

Ecru citrines by far outprice all the others. I've seen them for sale for as much as 60k each. (Though I don't know if anyone actually bought them for that.) You'll have to check around for the others on your shard. The low end sorts I've seen for 15k each.. again, I dunno if anyone paid that.

I don't sell mine, cause I have this stupid desperate hope that I will actually one day craft something that one of my characters can use.. hasn't happened yet. I'd probably be better off if I had sold the gems off and just gone and bought some artifact jewel or other.

[​IMG]

3. catskill prices are about 2-5k for most gems (now and then you'll see some for 1k), fire rubies and blue diamonds being a little higher, and eccrus anywhere from 10-15k each.

4. Justy

Justy Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I don't sell mine, cause I have this stupid desperate hope that I will actually one day craft something that one of my characters can use.. hasn't happened yet. I'd probably be better off if I had sold the gems off and just gone and bought some artifact jewel or other.

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I know that feeling. I probably have a small fortune stored up in crap that I'm never going to use.