1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gemma: reactivated

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, Jul 28, 2009.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

So, I reactivated last night. Had a blast at the gate. Thanks for all you oranges who donated the 54 points to my cause!

I am however, missing my suits, as well as a couple aof's.. And my points were molested pretty bad...
    shadow im looking at you, kid..

anyways, thanks for the fun first night back, pac!

2. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  3. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

points? i gained you like 50 points.. you nub
  4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

both main characters had less than enough to wear a faction orny. thx to those who donated.
    thanks to shadow for putting me togeather a suit that closely resembled the one i left my main with.
    *scratches head* no clue about gemma's suit tho. Coulda sworn he had the aof/glasses combo suit, and no aof to be found..
    im not pointing fingers at anyone, and im sure all will be allocated in time, but
    JESUS you guys.. my account looked like the inside of my wife's purse..
    all.. crazy, with like 6 cigarette lighters, and tons of receipts and chapstick, and sunglasses, and many keys, and gross candy thats all dirty and stuff, and no smokes!...
  5. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 8, 2007
    Well I'm lost you just reactivated acct yet talked a bunch of smack on all of the shard forums to come and fight you lmfao
  6. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

seems pretty strait forward to me. :thumbsup: