1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GEMS

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweet Pickles, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Ive been mining on Siege for a couple of months now, and im a gm miner. But i havent gotten any gems yet? Can gems be found on Siege?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes. As a human, with GM mining, I typically get around 4 per hour of mining. I have done a bit of mining to get supplies for deco projects in the last few weeks, and have been getting them. Have you just reached GM level? The reason I ask is that is required to get the gems so if you only recently reach GM it may just be an issue of no love from the RNG yet.

-Skylark

3. Nope, i was given this account and it was already a gm miner. Im confused. I even have + 5 miners gloves. Oh well just part of UO life. :} thanks

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmmm. Perhaps the character is bugged in some way.

One other variable...my miner has learned the stone quarrying skill, and always mines with shovels/picks set to "ore & stone". That should make ZERO difference in mining the special gems, but I figured I'd mention it.

-Skylark

5. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Think you have to be upgraded to mondain's legacy to mine them. Could be the problem.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Think you have to be upgraded to mondain's legacy to mine them. Could be the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that would definitely be necessary to do any of the ML based harvesting, crafting, and activities.

-Skylark