1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Stratics account question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rhiannon, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have an odd question: I went to the main Stratics page and it says I'm not logged in. So I tried my Stratics forum user name and password and it says I have no account.

So do I need a separate account for the main Stratics page?

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Good question! I dunno... I have never logged into Stratics main. Yeah I know...:sad4:I always just used the info there with out logging in.

I will wait here for an answer too and we will both log in soon.

Rhiannon likes this.
  3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I can't figure out how to even create an account if it's different. There's a login link but not one that says "create an account" or anything of the sort.

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bizarrely, if you try login with an invalid name and password, you get to an error screen that as well as the usual try again, recover lost password, etc, has a link http://stratics.com/wp-signup.php where it seems you can make an account. Not tried it, since I am only really interested in the forums and I have access to those already...

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

The accounts are separate right now, yes. :)

Aurelius has provided the correct link. Shamus figured out why the login was stuck in a redirect. Should be fixed now!

Speranza likes this.
  6. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was able to create my same user name on the main Stratics site. Thanks for the clarification, Taylor! I'll be keeping an eye on your site more often. LOVED the SOTA team interview!

Taylor likes this.