1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Testing Section of uo.com is out of date :O

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uo_kaladin, Feb 3, 2008.

1. uo_kaladin

uo_kaladin Guest

what's going on with the update center on uo.com? It's woefully out of date. At least it isn't as out of date when they were talking about the vet rewards.... remember that Hat that could hold a small quanity of stuff? Or the decorations called something like the dawn of the dead... something like that. Those vet reward ideas were up forever and then never happened. I bet that's partially the reason why they don't want to post stuff on the update center.....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

UO Herald is effectively Update Center. They could take the entirety of that section of the website down and NOONE would ever miss it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

A UO website (fan or official) out of date?!!?

INCONCEIVABLE!

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

A UO website (fan or official) out of date?!!?

INCONCEIVABLE!

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]The OP fell victim to one of the classic blunders!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

UO Herald is effectively Update Center.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you claiming that Uo Herald does an effective job of communicating What updates/changes are currently in the dev cycle? your post could be read in a couple of different ways.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

No it's stating that basically, pretty much, for the most part, and for all intents and purposes that UO Herald has taken the place of Update Center and that they could delete that entire section from the website.

As for the effectiveness of the Herald itself... I'd say it does better than Update Center.

7. Babble

Babble Guest

I think we are through the fifth or sixth developer trying to update the UO bermuda web triangle. They all get lost somewhere and reappear in different positions with hardly any work done.
    [​IMG]