1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General vendor question

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Tant, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Tant

Tant Guest

I have a general vendor question for the people of Sonoma. Where, outside of Luna, is a good area to shop? I am looking for a few general areas or even specific shops, that are well stocked and cheaper than Luna. I am newly returned to this game and am low on gold but high on wants/needs and from what I have read on other boards there are much cheaper places to shop than Luna.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Maggies market place just west of the south luna bridge is a good one, another is adobe plaza if you continue to follow the road to umbra it will be on the west side of the road hope it helps. They have decent prices 90% of the time at both vendors [​IMG], they carry house deco, scrolls and other misc items.

3. Tant

Tant Guest

Thank you, I will check those out.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

hey no prob im sure theres other ones out there that are just as good or better just cant tink of them off hand

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Try Drake's, runes can be found at THB tower.