1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gettinf to know you...

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Emuishere, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

If you could sum yourself up in three lines or less how would you do it if you were a WoW character?

With all the new faces because of recent event, I thought it would be fun to learn about the people here.

(Yes I am going somewhere with this.)​

2. Joshmaul

Joshmaul Guest

I'm a split personality, to tell you the truth. Part of me is sadistic and cruel, and enjoys both seeing my enemies in pain and inflicting it myself. The other part of me will defend my friends and family regardless of the cost to myself.

3. Fojos

Fojos Guest

If I were a WoW character I'd probably stand around in Thunder Bluff doing nothing, since I'm quite lazy. :p

4. Devilengine

Devilengine Guest

I'd be drinking mead and planning vengeance. And stuff.

5. Kualus

Kualus Guest

A lazy, but cheerful Dwarf, specialized in Gnomish engineering, crafting mostly useless items that always tend to explode, also, always hunting on new creatures to fill the stables :D

6. Clownxfish

Clownxfish Guest

Fat, Ogre, Eating Warp Burgers

7. Shiftey

Shiftey Guest

Belf w/o being gay....lol

8. MMAnti7

MMAnti7 Guest

I am the epitome of a lazy peon in the orc starting area. I lounge around all day and drift off to sleep when I should be working. Once I've been sufficiently beaten I'll do my "work work."

9. wtfisit123

wtfisit123 Guest

I can be practically any personality. I've been known to be a leader, a team player, a loner, a big shot, a cast-out, shy, playfull, agreeable, prone to quarrel, picky, dark, happy, lazy, active... and so on. I play pretty serious but still always keeping a good sense of humor.